Chicago at Wrigleyville
Lucky Strike Chicago at Wrigleyville is a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience and a new destination for North Siders with time to spare, bringing together chef-driven food and craft beverages, along with eight Lucky Strike Lanes, over 100 electronic gaming systems including the exclusive Daytona Championship USA Motion SDLX - a first in the world of its kind, plus two private party rooms, and a “Prize Room” retail store in over 30,000 square feet of social space with unprecedented views of Wrigley Field.
- 8 Lanes
- High Tech Games
- Ping Pong
- Billiard Tables
- Private Rooms
- Semi Private Suites
- Gastropub Cuisine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple High-Def Screens and TVs
- Full Service Bars with Specialty Cocktails
BOWL THE NIGHT AWAY
Lucky Strike Entertainment has been universally recognized as the leading brand in the boutique-bowling category. It was born with DNA from The Big Lebowski, having been launched in 2003. Wanting to pay homage to its predecessor, Lucky Strike purchased Lane #7 from Star Lanes and made it Lucky Strike Hollywood’s bar.
ACTIVATE YOUR INNER CHILD
The arcade features more than 100 games, ranging from carnival classics to super deluxe attractions including the exclusive Daytona Championship USA Motion SDLX - a first in the world of its kind. Gaming is truly the heart of the arcade.
RACK EM' UP
Shoot your shot on our pristine billiard tables. Cue up, while catching a game with a side of your favorite brews, bites and best company!
Paddles up and let the games begin! Whether you’re a pro or a novice, the challenge vigorously awaits. Serve up some friendly competition and let the paddle do the talkin’.
Hours & Info
- Parking: Paid, self-parking is conveniently located on Addison and Clark across from beautiful Wrigley Field. There are two entrances one on Clark St. and one on Sheffield Ave.
- Venue Policies: Dress code enforced after 8pm. Click here to read more about our dress code and other policies, or call the local venue.
- Age Policy : 21+ only after 8pm. Before 8pm, all minors must be accompanied by an adult.