Hip, open-atmosphere venue featuring two floors of fun! 24 bowling lanes, ping pong and billiards tables, 2 full bars, DJ, and plenty of VIP and lounge seating make Lucky Strike Center City’s #1 destination for any occasion! Wanna catch the big game? Bring the whole squad out and watch the Eagles take their next Super Bowl with some of the best viewing that Philadelphia has to offer, all while enjoying one our many food specials, washed down with some ice-cold adult beverages. Bring the Kids in before 9pm, or book a party today and choose from one of our many available packages!
- 24 Lanes
- Ping Pong
- High Tech Games
- Semi Private Suites
- Gastropub Cuisine
- DJ & A/V Capabilities
- Full Service Bar with Specialty Cocktails
- Multiple High-Def Screens and TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
BOWL THE NIGHT AWAY
Lucky Strike Entertainment has been universally recognized as the leading brand in the boutique-bowling category. It was born with DNA from The Big Lebowski, having been launched in 2003. Wanting to pay homage to its predecessor, Lucky Strike purchased Lane #7 from Star Lanes and made it Lucky Strike Hollywood’s bar.
RACK EM' UP
Shoot your shot on our pristine billiard tables. Cue up, while catching a game with a side of your favorite brews, bites and best company!
Paddles up and let the games begin! Whether you’re a pro or a novice, the challenge vigorously awaits. Serve up some friendly competition and let the paddle do the talkin’.
Hours & Info
- Parking: Patriot Parking Garage. 1305 Walnut St (enter from Walnut St or Sansom St between 13th & Juniper Streets).
- Venue Policies: Dress code enforced after 9pm. Click here to read more about our dress code and other policies, or call the local venue.
- Age Policy: 21+ after 9pm. All minors must be accompanied by an adult of 25 years or older before 9pm.