Ramp up your pre & post game celebrations with some bites, booze, & bowling at Lucky Strike San Francisco! Just minutes from Chase Center and a short walk away from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike San Francisco offers a smorgasbord of activity for you & your friends – whether you’re grabbing a bite with the family or heading downtown with the crew. Need a place to watch the game? We’ve got you covered with giant projection screens, shareable appetizers for your group, and ice-cold, hand crafted libations to make that win so much sweeter.
- 12 lanes
- Gastropub Cuisine
- DJ & A/V Capabilities
- Full Service Bar with Specialty Cocktails
- Multiple High-Def Screens and TVs
- Private Room
- Semi Private Suites
- Free Wifi
BOWL THE NIGHT AWAY
Lucky Strike Entertainment has been universally recognized as the leading brand in the boutique-bowling category. It was born with DNA from The Big Lebowski, having been launched in 2003. Wanting to pay homage to its predecessor, Lucky Strike purchased Lane #7 from Star Lanes and made it Lucky Strike Hollywood’s bar.
RACK EM' UP
Shoot your shot on our pristine billiard tables. Cue up, while catching a game with a side of your favorite brews, bites and best company!
Hours & Info
- Patio Hours: Sun - Thurs: 11AM - 10PM. Fri - Sat: 11AM - 12AM.
- Parking: Parking located at The Beacon at 3rd St. & Townsend St.
- Venue Policies: Dress code enforced after 8pm. Click here to read more about our dress code and other policies, or call the local venue.
- Age Policy: 21+ after 8pm.