EFFECTIVE DATE: October 27, 2021
I. General Information
At Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC (“Lucky Strike Entertainment”, “we”, “us” or “our”), we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website (https://www.luckystrikeent.com). The following policy dictates how and why we collect, use, retain, share, and delete personally identifiable data (“Personal Data”, “Personal Information” or “PII”) provided to us affirmatively by users, automatically via service usage, and/or via third parties. This policy applies to all geographies where Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC conducts business, including where you may have additional rights surrounding the usage of your personal information. This policy will be posted on our website and may be updated occasionally for reasons such as operational or business practices or regulatory changes.
II. Collection of your Personal Data
Throughout this policy, “Personally Identifiable Data” will be defined as information which can be reasonably linked to a specific person. The “Personally Identifiable Data” includes, but is not limited to:
- Common identifiers such as your name, username, user ID, physical address, email address, phone numbers, and the like;
- Billing data, including credit/debit card or other payment information when using our services through our website and physical locations;
- Information about your device, network, and internet connection, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address(es), Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), MAC address, other device ID (UDID), device type, operating system and browser type and version and date/time stamp, and client version;
- Other personally identifiable information you may upload, provide, or create while using Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC’s services.
- Via visiting our physical venue locations;
- Interacting with our call center or customer service;
- When applying to work with our company.
Please note that our websites may contain links to third-party websites, such as social media pages. These links are intended for your convenience only. These third-party websites and services are not related to Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC and may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. We have no responsibility for these websites or their privacy practices and encourage users to read the privacy policies of all websites they visit.
Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC’s third-party service provider and advertising partner, Facebook and Google, automatically collect some information about you when you use our services, using methods such as cookies and tracking technologies. Information automatically collected includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), from which website you came to our website (referrer URL), which website you visited immediately after our website, the files viewed on our site (e.g., pages, graphics, etc.), date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We use this information to offer and improve our services, trouble shoot, and to improve our marketing efforts.
III. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We may use the personal data we collect for a range of business purposes such as:
- Providing any services or products that you request or purchase in connection with the Site or services, such as ordering food, buying and charging game cards, or booking parties and events in accordance with your instructions;
- Processing job applications, including to communicate with you and to conduct applicant and employment-related statistical evaluation and record-keeping.
- Contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Site or services you have registered to use.
- Carrying out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails.
- Tailoring your experience on the Site or services and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit and use the Site.
- Saving your user account, registration and profile data or other personal information.
- Tracking your return visits to and use of the Services.
- Aggregating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Site, services and user activity.
- Keeping you secure and safe while using our Services, which requires us to process your personal information to combat spam, malware, malicious activities or other security risks.
- Responding to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you prior to you providing us your personal information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the Site or other related products and/or services requested.
- With your permission or upon your direction, we may disclose your personal information to interact with a third-party for other purposes.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below to notify us of your opt-out preference.
Sharing of Personal Data
Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC does not rent or sell Personal Data about you. We may share and disclose Personal Data that we collect with third parties, solely for legitimate business or legal purposes and in accordance with applicable law. We may share or disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
Service Providers. We may employ other companies and individuals to facilitate our Site or services (“Service Providers”), provide the services on our behalf, perform service-related activities or assist us in analyzing how our Site or services are used. These Service Providers provide us support services such as credit card processing, website hosting, marketing services, reservation services and on-site hosting services. The Service Providers have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. The Service Providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Third Party Advertisers. In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
As Required by Law. We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC, our employees, our customers or partners.
If you apply for employment with Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC, we will use the information you provide to process your application, to monitor recruitment statistics, and to comply with government reporting requirements. If an applicant becomes a Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC employee, Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC will maintain a record relating to that person’s employment (including information collected via the employment application) and provide additional information about our data practices in connection with employee data to the extent required by law.
How long we retain your personal data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data. We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the services provided to you unless a longer retention period is required by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or for other legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Security of your Personal Data
Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC is committed to protecting the personal data you share with us through our website, portals and services. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Please note that no website is completely secure and so, while we endeavor to protect our customers’ data, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will not occur. If you have questions about how we protect your personal data, please reach out to us using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below.
IV. Data Subject Rights
ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal information that you shared with us on our Site or services. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept accurate and up to date. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you no longer wish to have your personal information be processed, you may request to delete your information, subject to certain limitations, by emailing us at email@example.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section applies only to California residents. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) all California residents have rights in relation to your Personal Information as described in the following.
- Right Against Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out of sales.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request in writing: (i) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, address, email address, that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties. In addition, you have the right to request: (i) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information, and (v) the specific pieces of Personal Information we hold about an individual. You have the right to request a copy of the specific Personal Information we collected about you during the 12 months before your request.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request us delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
To assert your right to know or your right to delete your Personal Information, please call us at 1-833-357-8743 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify Personal Information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please call us at 1-833-357-8743 or email us at email@example.com.
LUCKY STRIKE ENTERTAINMENT, LLC does not knowingly collect Personal Data from or about children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has disclosed personal information to Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LUCKY STRIKE ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
Attention: Director of Information Technology
16350 Ventura Blvd., STE D PMB 815
Encino, CA 91436-5316